Tuesday 23 October 2012

formatig in word


Mrs. Honey

Looneyville Primary School

Itchycoo Lane

Looneyville

LV12 1PP

 

1st September 2006

 

Dear Mrs Honey

 

I hope you are well and had a good holiday.

 I had a really great holiday and now I’ve just started at my new secondary school. It was a bit strange at first because so many things are different.

For a start:,

·         We have to go to different rooms for all our lessons so I’ve got lost a few times!

·         We don’t have an assembly every morning – some mornings we have form time and our teacher sorts out any problems.

·          There are four ICT rooms and they are huge, I think you would like them because you like computers.

·          That’s all for now, I have to go to my music lesson now.

 

Best wishes

 

Donovan, B

No comments:

Post a Comment